Pages

PLEASE HELP ! Am in Love with my Sister’s Husband, What can I do to make Him divorce Her and marry Me?

http://tiwasblog.co/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/sissna.png 
Dear friends…

I am a 23 years Old and Have been in a relationship with my sisters husband for 5 years now without my sisters noticing,sometimes we stay together,sometimes i stay away from them,
It started immediately i cleared my high school..i dont know how its happen but i felt in love with him because he was my 1st man,up to now i love him and he too loves me,
Im almost Done my university studies only some months remaining… I have told him to break up because i dont want my sister to know this but he insisted on marrying me!
Im totally confused by now because i need 2 settle after my studies.
What can i do to make them divorce?
Advise me please 

No comments:

Post a Comment